Since 1993, BUST has been a magazine for "women with something to get off their chests." I worked for them as an intern and wrote many pieces for their blog.
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Won't Be Returning For Second Season, Because Reasons
- Facebook Continues To Cause Harm To Marginalized Groups
- Broad City's Abbi and Ilana Have The Best Reaction To The Inauguration
- This Instagram Account Shows Nipples Without Gender
- This Group Of Feminists Claim To Be Pro-Life
- How It Felt To Attend The Women's March With Social Anxiety
- Queer Latina Hero, America Chavez, Joins The Marvel Universe
- 10 Cute Birth Control Cases
- Missy Elliott Breaks Her Silence With A New Music Video
- In Arkansas, Baby Daddies Can Now Sue To Stop Abortions
- This Anti-Semitic Valentine's Day Card Was Given Out On A Michigan College Campus
- 'Supergirl Being Super' Is The Feminist Comic We Need
- A Must-See Film For Cat Lovers
- Why These "Rape Prevention" Products Won't Stop Rape
- Why I Said No To Being On MTV
- The First American Boy Doll Is Here, And People Have FEELINGS About It
- Witches Around The World Are Casting A Spell On Trump, And You Can Join
- 10 Songs You Loved In The 2000s That Show Internalized Misogyny
- The FBI Closes Its Gamergate Investigation, No Charges Brought
- Women Working for Women - From Facebook To "IRL" Activism
- In Honor Of Daria's 20th Anniversary, Here Are 24 Times The Show Got Us
- 'Steven Universe' Is The Feminist Cartoon Everyone Should Watch
- Liberation Barbell: An Intersectional Feminist Workout Experience
- Finally! A Tarot Deck Focused On The Beauty Of Diversity
- Thin-Skinned Trump Targets 17-Year-Old Coder For Kitten Website
- PSA: You Can Now Send Your Congresspeople Faxes Via Text
- Explore The Psychedelic, Feminist World Of Valfre: BUST Interview
- Adrienne Truscott: 'In This Moment, Women With Loud Voices Are Really Important': BUST Interview
- Why STD Stigma Needs To End
- The 'Powerpuff Girls' Reboot Is Perfect For Budding Feminists As Well As Nostalgic Adults
- WTF Are 'Patriarchy Tees' And Why Do They Exist?
- Paramore's 'After Laughter' Shows A More Modern, Mature Sound: BUST Review
Wear Your Voice Magazine
Wear Your Voice is an intersectional feminist publication that I write for as a freelancer.
- Herpes and STI Stigma is a Feminist Issue
- In 'Stranger Things,' Women Are Often Doubted - Even Though They're Totally Right
- Why Aren't Leslie Jones' "Ghostbusters" Co-Stars Sticking Up For Her?
- Here's Why the Donald Trump Rape Allegations Should be Taken Seriously
- WKU Fraternity Signs Mock Vanderbilt Rape Survivors
- The Rise of Anti-Semitism in Trump Country
- Why Standing Rock Will Always Be About Natives
- 4 Awesome Feminist Shows of 2016
- Revisiting Pussy Riot: Why Americans Should Be Wary Of Trump-Putin Ties
- Domestic Violence Has Killed Hundreds Of Women In South America. Singer Sol Pereyra Is Fighting Back.
- It's 2017. Why Are We Still Shaming People With STDS?
- How American Jews Are Responding To Anti-Semitic Acts And Neo-Nazis Under Trump
- OCD Isn't A Cute Quirk, So Stop Trivializing It
Gay Star News
Gay Star News is a 24/7 global LGBTQ+ news service based out of the U.K
- WATCH: Bill Nye uses ice cream to demonstrate the absurdity of 'gay cure' therapy
- Here are the states who are failing LGBTI homeless youth
- Why is a LGBTI scholarship in Charlotte allowing straight teens to apply?
- As one-year anniversary nears, Pulse owner announces plans for a memorial
- Campaigners urge Governor not to sign Tennessee's new hateful anti-LGBTI legislation
- Log Cabin Republicans defend Trump's first 100 days
- The NBA is teaming up with LGBTI entrepreneurs
- Democrats urge Senate to reject Trump's anti-LGBTI choice for Army Secretary
- Public schools will turn kids into 'transgender communists,' claims pastor
- Trump will be sued by LGBTI groups if he signs 'religious liberty' executive order
- Why are gay men under 30 willing to vote for Marine Le Pen?
- The herstory of trans women on RuPaul's Drag Race
- This trans woman living in Trump country is scared it's only going to get worse
- How Trump's attack on Obamacare might affect LGBTI community
- Dispute over 'tolerance' rather than 'acceptance' splits equality campaigners in Australia
- Homeless man arrested for the murder of transgender woman in NYC
- Meet the first trans woman running for office on a major ticket in New York
- This is why LGBTI activists are very concerned about Trump's 'religious liberty' executive order
- Canadian school district faces backlash for canceling play about gender identity
- Meet the trans filmmaker taking the world of documentary by storm
- Paris Hilton's brother unleashes homophobic rant against police
- Topshop, H&M and Urban Outfitters under fire for 'femme' t-shirts
- This anti-LGBTI hate group is posing as a legit scientific organization
- This is how a trans queer video game journalist is working to improve West Virginia
- Adam Lambert, Latrice Royale, and more to attend Queer Prom
- Brussels celebrates Pride with rainbow crosswalks
- This is what it's like to grow up gay in the Bible Belt
- Trans activists call for Facebook to do more to tackle Neo-Nazi hate
- The Church of Scotland plans to back same-sex marriage
- Celebrate 'Southern Fried Queer Pride' in Atlanta
DailyClout is a bipartisan news source focusing on both National and State legislation in the U.S
- Cyberbullying Crackdown?
- Should a Man Have to Swear on a Bible to Get Viagra?
- Want to Be President? Show Tax Returns
Guerrilla Feminism is a feminist non-profit which I contributed numerous articles to.
- 12 Places To Buy Holiday Gifts for the Feminists in Your Life
- Male Entitlement Lives - Even in STI Support Communities
- Facebook Silenced Me For 24 Hours
- Internalized Misogyny Lives - Even in STI Support Communities
- Why Men Still Chose To Sleep With Me, Someone With Genital Herpes
- How Liberal TV Shows Continue to Perpetuate Herpes Stigma
Ravishly is a feminist website geared toward a younger demographic. I write for them as a freelancer.
Slutist is a feminist site focusing on sexuality. I write for them as a freelancer.
- Dating Someone with Herpes: An Interview with My Boyfriend
- Herpes Stigma & Women of Color
- A Love Letter To My Vagina
- On Cis Actors Playing Trans Characters
Feministing is a community-based feminist blogging platform.
Baeble is a music publication based in NYC that I have contributed articles to.
- Freedom For Kesha and Hashtag Activism
- T.I. Reinforces the Depths of His Misogyny
- An Open Letter of Advice to Say Anything's Max Bemis
DeadState is a political news media site.
The Odyssey Online
The Odyessey is a community-based blogging platform I contribute articles to frequently.
- "Real" Women: Gender Critical Feminism and The Need for Trans Inclusivity
- Trying "The Mushroom Cure" for OCD
The Tab is a publication specifically by and for college students.
- I Was Sexually Harassed At Work When I Was 17
- Having Only A Few Female Friends Doesn't Make You A Bad Feminist
- A Sampling Of Times Men Made Me Feel Uncomfortable On The Subway
- I Hosted a Reddit AMA and Here's What Happened
- The Best Places to Buy Feminist Swag
- Matt McGorry is Not The Male Feminist We Need
- I Spoke To A Vocal Coach About The Way Women's Voices Are Criticized
- Why Canada's PM, Justin Trudeau, is my Celebrity Crush
- The Truth About Being Trans in Prison
- I Found Out I Had Herpes A Year Ago
The Antithesis is an online social justice publication at The New School.
- No Hymen, No Problem
- Leelah Alcorn, Conversion Therapy, and Where We Go From Here
- OKCupid Social Experiment
- In (Semi) Defense of the Genre
- Cooties: Fighting the Stigma of the STI Everyone Has
- Excorsim and Hysteria in Women
- The "Pro-Life" Movement Actually Doesn't Care About Life At All
- 5 Ways Donald Trump Perpetuates Toxic Masculinity
- Destigmatizing the Non-Sexual Vagina
- Senior Journalism + Design Students Question SXSW Selection Process
- New York's Voting Restrictions
- #ShoutYourStatus: From Empowering and Informative Hashtag to Troll Cesspool
The New School Free Press
The Free Press is The New School's official newspaper. You can check out articles I have written for them here.